John Scalzi gets it.
Awesome Con DC 2014
Billie Piper Q&A Panel 4/19/14
She was so sweet and funny! And she sincerely seemed very happy to be there with all of us.
Donna: Servants? They’re slaves.
This just in: Billie Piper is a Moffat critic.
- She said she liked the subtlety of her Doomsday send off and ruminated on how that subtlety would have been lost had Moffat written Rose’s goodbye.
- She also talked about how she finds…
“Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.”
do you know this feeling when you find a fanfic that is really good and the author posts their tumblr url and you follow them and then a miracle happens and they follow you back and everytime they reblog something from you you are in total fangirl mode because you see them secretly as celebrities because their fics are so darn perfect?
Really HBO? You not only needed to change Khal Drogo and Dany’s sex scene into a rape you made Jaime rape Cersei?
Here is a direct fucking excerpt.
"Hurry," she was whispering now, "quickly, quickly, now, do it now, do me now. Jaime Jaime Jaime." Her hands helped…
30 days of Doctor Who: 25. Favorite companion’s family member → Jackie Tyler
Well, I reckon you’re mad, the pair of you. It’s like you go looking for trouble.
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.